12 Apr Double Chocolate Easter Cheesecake
Foodie Friday: Nothing says Easter like chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. And this Double Chocolate Easter Cheesecake has it in spades! With Oreos, Oreo Easter Eggs, Cheesecake, and chocolate sauce, how can you go wrong? Happy Easter!
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 3 hrs
- 137g Oreo Original Cookies, crushed
- 40g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 220g Cadbury White Chocolate Melts, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup (250ml) cream, lightly whipped
- 150g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts, melted
- Cadbury with Oreo eggs, to decorate
- 6 Oreo Original Cookies, extra, broken (optional)
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl. Press into the base of a greased and lined 22cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Beat in gelatine mixture and white chocolate, then fold in cream. Pour over the base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Place the cheesecake on a serving plate. Drizzle over the milk chocolate. Decorate with eggs and extra cookies, if desired. Set aside until set.