Brighten up your mood with this fresh, feel-good Salmon Al Forno Salad.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2-4 pieces wild-caught, skin-on salmon steaks
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 avocado, diced
- 250 grams of asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces, blanched and cooled
- Heat broiler. In a bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, half of the lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, a pinch of sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- Rub garlic mixture liberally over the non-skin side of the salmon and bake on a baking sheet, skin side down, until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining lemon juice and oil; salt to taste. Toss with arugula, avocado, and asparagus. Divide salad among two plates and top with fish.
Recipe: Yoga Journal