18 Jan Mango and Blackberry Yoghurt Ice Blocks
Foodie Friday: It’s just a little bit hot outside at the moment. Treat yourself with these delicious mango and blackberry yoghurt ice blocks. With only 3 ingredients they are super simple to whip up!
- 1/2 medium mango, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups (560g) vanilla or coconut flavoured yoghurt
- 125g blackberries
- Place the mango and half the yoghurt in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a jug.
- Place the blackberries and remaining yoghurt in a clean blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to another jug.
- Pour half the mango mixture among ten 1/3-cup (80ml) iceblock moulds. Top with half the blackberry mixture. Continue layering with remaining mango mixture and blackberry mixture. Insert iceblock sticks. Place in freezer for 3 hours or until firm.