24 Feb Avocado and Prawn Salad
Foodie Friday: Try this fresh and zesty prawn and avocado salad, perfect for a barbeque or outdoor lunch.
- 1kg of cooked farmed black Aussie tiger prawns
- 1 bunch watercress
- 180g bag baby leaves with beetroot
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Peel tiger prawns and halve by cutting along the back.
- Pick sprigs from watercress and place into a large bowl with baby leaves with beetroot.
- Peel, deseed and slice avocado. Add to salad with prawns.
- Whisk olive oil, white balsamic vinegar and honey together until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add dressing to salad and toss gently until combined. Serve.