Kitchen designs and layouts continue to evolve each year, adapting to changing lifestyles with integrated solutions for technology. Built-in charging stations, high-tech work areas and cutting-edge smart appliances provide convenience for families on-the-go. Take a look at these innovative kitchen appliances which can add the finishing touch to your new kitchen.
- LED Lighting: Energy efficient lighting such as LED lights are available in a wide range of designs and generate less heat than halogen or incandescent lights.
- Soft Close Features: Cabinet doors can have quality soft close features for silent opening and closing. The latest technology means no matter how hard you push, the door will glide to a silent close.
- Electronic Cabinet Openings: Bi-folding doors and lift up systems are a practical option for a modern kitchen as they come in handle-less designs. Electronic opening options mean you can effortlessly touch your cabinet for automatic opening and closing, a great option for taller cabinets.
- Touchless Sensor Taps: A sensor tap allow you to be as messy as you like while cooking in your kitchen, avoid cross-contamination with food and conserve water at the same time.
- Engineered Stone Bench Tops: Engineered stone such as Caesarstone, Smartstone and Quantum Quartz have been around for a while. Combining a wide range of unique colours, patterns and designs of quartz creates a tough, resilient and non-porous material for kitchen bench tops.
- Wifi Connected Smart Appliances: There are many kitchen appliances that can be controlled by your iPhone. Smart refrigerators with an accompanying iPhone app can adjust temperature for optimal energy efficiency and even record an inventory of your groceries.
- Smart Cooktops: New cooktops are available with coloured touch-screen interfaces and innovative technology, which can sense the shape of your pot or pan and only heat up the surface needed.
These new advances in technology are impacting our creative lives in the kitchen. If you’re thinking about transforming your kitchen to accommodate to your changing lifestyle, the team of expert designers at Harrington Kitchens can help you design a beautiful and functional kitchen. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your kitchen renovation ideas.
Harrington Kitchens offers a wide variety of kitchen design and styles including:
- French Provincial Kitchens
- Hampton Style Kitchens
- Modern Kitchens
- Classic Kitchens
- Laminate Kitchens
- Timber Kitchens
- Polyurethane Kitchens
- Country Kitchens
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Modern Farmhouse Kitchens
For more information on our various kitchen designs, please visit our Gallery. Our Gallery brings together a selection of our custom kitchen designs ranging from traditional to contemporary kitchens. Each kitchen style has the flexibility to work in any home environment and can be designed to suit all tastes and budgets.
The entire Harrington Kitchens team is focused on designing kitchens that utilise premium materials and offer each and every customer the highest level of service. Harrington Kitchens partners with the best quality kitchen suppliers within the kitchen manufacturing industry and employs experienced and professional tradesmen to ensure the longevity of your custom designed kitchen.
For a free quote and free design consultation
Please contact us at Harrington Kitchens on (02) 4647 4474 or submit an online enquiry. Alternatively you are welcome to visit the Harrington Kitchens Showroom at 12 Graham Hill Road Narellan NSW or 5 Old Hume Highway, Mittagong NSW.
See more great kitchen ideas in our Online Gallery.