20 May Vegetable Tortilla Recipe
Foodie Friday: In the mood for Mexican? Try this quick and healthy, vegetable tortilla.
- 500g packet microwave white baby potatoes
- 340g jar fire-roasted capsicum strips, drained, rinsed
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander with roots
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup grated pizza cheese
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, diced
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Microwave potatoes as per pack instructions until just tender. Cool slightly, remove from bag and cut in half. Place into a large bowl. Add capsicum, corn kernels and onion. Finely chop root section of coriander and roughly chop half the sprigs. Add to vegetables and toss to combine.
- Preheat grill on medium.
- Heat oil in a 23cm-deep non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, then fold in cheese. Pour over vegetables and stir gently. Cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until egg has just set. Transfer to grill and cook for 10 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Top with tomato, avocado and remaining coriander sprigs. Serve with lime.
Recipe: Woolworths Recipes