This delicious Gnocchi Bolognese is sure to be a family favourite to cook in the kitchen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g beef mince
- 575g jar napoletana pasta sauce
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Add pasta sauce. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Add gnocchi to mince mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with cheese.
Recipe from Taste.com.au