Foodie Friday: You know it’s summer time in Australia when seafood and salad are on the menu.
I know that technically it’s not officially summer for a few more days, but it’s certainly felt like it for a while already, so there’s no harm to be had in starting your summer menu a little early. And what better way to kick things off than with a delicious lobster and summer fruit salad.
Prep: 0:10 Mins
- 3 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup small fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large mango, thinly sliced
- 120g fresh raspberries
- 2 cooked lobster tails, meat removed, sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Pinch caster sugar
Arrange lettuce and rocket on a platter. Cut avocado in half and remove the stone. Peel and slice. Arrange over salad with onion, mint, coriander, mango slices and raspberries. Top with lobster meat.
Whisk juice, oil, mustard and sugar together in a small bowl until combined. Drizzle over salad. Serve.
Pair this dish with Houghton Chardonnay.
Source link: www.taste.com.au