02 Mar No Bake Caramello Slice
Foodie Friday: Have your own deserving slice of heaven after a long week. Create this super easy 10 minute no bake Caramello slice to feed your cravings.
- 220 g Caramello chocolate
- 1 X 250g packet of plain biscuits – crushed
- ¼ cup (60g) butter
- 1/2 – 3/4 tin condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (20g) coconut (optional)
- 220 g block plain chocolate for topping (optional)
- Crush biscuits in a food processor.
- Break chocolate into pieces and melt with butter in the microwave.
- Stir in condensed milk, coconut and crushed biscuits.
- Press into a standard sized rectangle slice tray that has been greased and lined with baking paper.
- Melt the block of plain chocolate and spread evenly over the top.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or until completely set and hardened.
- Cut into slices.