Foodie Friday: A super hot day calls for ice-cream; Peanut butter and honeycomb flavour for those with a sweet tooth.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 2 x 50g chocolate honeycomb bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice-cream
Line 4 holes of a 6-hole, 3/4 cup-capacity muffin pan with plastic wrap.
- Place vanilla ice-cream and three-quarters of the honeycomb in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Divide ice-cream mixture between prepared pan holes. Smooth tops. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
Soften chocolate ice-cream. Place peanut butter in a large bowl. Stir to soften. Add half the chocolate ice-cream. Stir to combine. Add remaining chocolate ice-cream. Stir to combine. Spoon over vanilla ice-cream mixture. Smooth top. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Remove ice-creams from pan holes. Discard plastic wrap. Serve ice-creams topped with remaining honeycomb.