Foodie Friday: Now the kids are back at school at this quick and healthy Zucchini Slice as a snack in their lunch boxes. You can easily swap out Zucchini for any vegetable you like.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
• 5 eggs
• 375g Zucchini
• 1 Onion
• 3 Rashers Bacon
• 1 cup Self-raising Flour
• 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
• ½ cup oil
• Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). In a bowl, whisk eggs. Grate zucchini coarsely. Finely chop onion and bacon.
2. Combine zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese, sifted flour, oil and lightly beaten eggs.
3. Season with salt and pepper and pour into well greased lamington tin.
4. Bake in moderate oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until browned.